When you see the figures for the cost of tuition to attend Pacific it can be a little overwhelming, but don’t worry, there are so many ways to afford to come to our amazing university. At Pacific we make it extremely accessible for you to be able to attend here. We offer automatic scholarships that come with your acceptance, scholarship competitions and resources and many work study opportunities. Here is a list of a few of the options available:
- Merit Scholarships: These are awarded to you when you get accepted to Pacific, there are different tiers you can qualify for depending on your GPA and SAT or ACT test scores.
- Scholarship Board: The Financial Aid Office has a board right outside of their window where they post current scholarships that you can apply for, along with a list of scholarships that’s put out at the end of the fall semester.
- Talent Scholarships: If you have talent in the performing arts or other fields you can audition for one of these talent scholarships.
- The Ultimate Scholarship Book: This is a book of scholarships that is printed every year. It has tons of scholarships, grants, and prizes that you can apply for. You can pick up a copy at your local bookstore or look at the copy we have in our Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Work Study Jobs: There are many work study jobs available to students on campus. Also, if you don’t qualify for work study you can see if you can get Pacific’s version of work study or work at one of the non-work study jobs that we have available on campus, as well.
- Pacesetters: Pacesetters is an annual scholarship competition put on by Pacific every year. If you participate in Pacesetters you automatically get a scholarship between $2,000 and $5,000 that is renewed annually during your four years of undergrad.